1. Searching for silver bullets: An alternative strategy for crystallizing macromolecules. Alexander McPherson and Bob Cudney. Journal of Structural Biology 156 (2006) 387-406.
2. A novel strategy for the crystallization of proteins: X-ray diffraction validation. Steven B. Larson, John S. Day, Robert Cudney, and Alexander McPherson. Acta Cryst. (2007) D63, 310-318.
3. Development of an alternative approach to protein crystallization. Alexander McPherson, Chieniang Nguyen, Steven B. Larson, John S. Day and Bob Cudney. Journal of Structural and Functional Genomics, DOI 10.1007/s10969-007-9034-3, November 2007
4. Development of an alternative approach to protein crystallization. McPherson, Alexander; Nguyen, Chieniang; Larson, Steven B; Day, John S; Cudney, Bob. J Struct Funct Genomics, Volume 8, Number 4, December 2007, 193-198.
5. Progress in the Development of an Alternative Approach to Macromolecular Crystallization. S. B. Larson,J. S. Day, C. Nguyen, R. Cudney, and A. McPherson. Crystal Growth & Design 2008 Volume 8, No. 8 3038-3052.
6. High-resolution structure of proteinase K cocrystallized with digalacturonic acid. S. B. Larson, J. S. Day, C. Nguyen, R. Cudney and A. McPherson. Acta Cryst. (2009). F65, 192-198.
7. Structure of pig heart citrate synthase at 1.78 Angstrom resolution. Steven B. Larson, John S. Day, Chieugiang Nguyen, Robert Cudney and Alexander McPherson. Acta Cryst. (2009). F65, 430-434.
8. Crystallization and preliminary X-ray diffraction analysis of the dimerization domain of the tumour suppressor ING4. Simone Culurgioni et al, Acta Cryst. (2010). F66, 567-570.